Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Alex Orlov <oo...@mail.ru> on 2020/11/09 07:40:09 UTC

Re[5]: Some questions about Shiro API

Hi Lenny,

It seems, that you simply don’t understand many things:

1) You don’t understand what is API and why API is used instead of implementation by library users.
2) You don’t understand, when some user suggests improvements, not only he, but all users will
take advantages of them.
3) You don’t understand, that bad API is not only one user’s problem, but all users. For example,
consider this  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22826922/how-to-close-shiro-session QA that
was viewed 7k times.

I am writing all these just to show, that you are wrong, but not to explain you what is black and what is white.
It is up to you. That’s why this is my last message to you.

Best regards, Alex

Re: Some questions about Shiro API

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
You got me,