Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Steve Wells <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 01:03:26 UTC

Beanform: Nested Beanforms with Binding Overrides

Hi,

Bit of extreme BF'ing here.  Titles are not printing; be it dynamically or
literally when I do something of the form:

form
    beanform1
    for (iterate over a list)
        new beanform from each list item

All I see is the [PROPERTY_NAME] coming out.

Detailed Code as follows:

<form jwcid="form@Form" delegate="bean:delegate"
    clientValidationEnabled="ognl:false">

properties="literal:question=TextArea,explaination=TextArea,expiresOn"
        _title="ognl:messages.getMessage(components.bf.property.name +
'_title' )">

value="prop:possibility">
            properties="text"
            text="literal:possibility"
            text_title="literal:possibility text">
    <input jwcid="save@Submit" value="literal:create Vote"
listener="listener:createVote"/>
</form>

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Beanform: Nested Beanforms with Binding Overrides

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
Well, I'm glad you sorted it out :-)

Posted by Steve Wells <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Wells <we...@gmail.com>.