Posted to user@struts.apache.org by swapna_here <sw...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 09:27:56 UTC

access wildcard mapped params in interceptor in struts2

Hi all,
can any body explain how to access wild card mapped params in interceptor in
struts2
Here is my action mapping :

<action name="wire/*" class="com.mycompany.actions.HomeController"
method="myMethod">
            {1}
            <result name="wire">/pages/news_wire.jsp</result>
        </action>

when i use interceptor which executes first and uses the node variable in
its code
the node is not assigned (node=null when my action URL is wire/example) But
in myMethod i am able to access node as example which is executed after the
interceptor.

My requirement is first the interceptor should be executed after that
myMethod()

i think ActionInvocation object must be used

help is appreciated.
Bye

Re: access wildcard mapped params in interceptor in struts2

Posted by swapna_here <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by swapna_here <sw...@gmail.com>.
Sorry the post is misspelled

instead of