Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by pprun <pz...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 21:03:26 UTC

trunk build failure

Hi all,
I just got a build failure after sync the trunk,
the incorrect import statement causes the error:

*import com.sun.xml.internal.ws.Closeable;*
It should be: import java.io.Closeable;
public class MemoryInputStream extends AbstractDataInput implements
DataInput, *Closeable*

- P

Re: trunk build failure

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.