Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 18:07:43 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-lib@8.1.1 tools patch release

Please review and vote on this tools patch release by replying to this
email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/issues/706

Distribution files have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/GH-706/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:

    cordova-lib: 8.1.1 (54858f8892)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Re: [VOTE] cordova-lib@8.1.1 tools patch release

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3
* Jan Piotrowski
* Jesse MacFadyen
* Christopher Brody