Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Justin McLean <ju...@instaclustr.com> on 2021/10/15 05:06:16 UTC

Online Open Source Hackathon November 22nd to 26th

Hi,

I’m involved in helping out an online Open Source Hackathon that will be held on 22nd to 26th November. For more information please see https://opensourcehack.cbrin.com.au. International teams are welcome to apply and we don’t ask that you hand over any IP. It would be great to see some teams using Apache projects there. you can register your team on the website.

As well teams I’m also looking for a number of speakers (3-5 minutes on an OS relevant topic and a pre recorded talk is fine), judges and mentors. The team involved have run many hackathons before and are well organised. If you would like to be involved please get in touch off list.

Kind Regards,
Justin