Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/27 12:34:02 UTC

Duplicated JARs in our distribution

Hi Maxim,

there are a number of JARs duplicated in our release:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201206.mbox/%3CCAOGo0VZwBzkpVYEaBNyTSTX-24y4KfQRSREgWH-NF9_ZaXdSdw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Do you have preferences which of those can be deleted?

Thanks!
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Duplicated JARs in our distribution

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK, but since SVN produces warning on commit into TAG - I'll wait, I need
to finish my changes and test everything. (Going to improve command line
admin with couple of options)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax