Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Sumanta Gh <su...@tcs.com> on 2018/12/31 12:11:54 UTC

phoenix classpath

Hi,

Is there a way to avail the core-site.xml, hdfs-site.xml and hbase-site.xml in an external location than where phoenix-client.jar is located inside the application.war?

I am facing a typical CI/CD issue where my "application.war" is built much before I got the hadoop xml files.

Is it possible to provide a hook in phoenix-client jar so that it loads hadoop xml from any arbitrary path?

Appreciate your kind response.

Regards
 Sumanta Ghosh

and any attachments. Thank you

Re: phoenix classpath

Posted by Pedro Boado <pe...@gmail.com>.
Are you connecting to phoenix from a java app? Just add it to your JVM
classpath... Depending on how you're running it can be added in one way or
another.

If it for instance is a springboot app, java -jar app.war -cp
folder_containing_additional_classpath_resources

Or just include it as part of your .war