Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/04/23 11:37:03 UTC

(hopefully) more stable Github Actions CI with Quarantine

Hello Everyone,

I merged this morning the last change from the series of fixes to our
emergency move to GitLab CI and I hope we are going to be back at the
"green" when there are no problems. Please rebase to the latest master
in order to make use of it.

There are some follow-ups to complete the migration:

- Observe the tests that are currently Quarantined (we will have to
observe how often it happens they fail and we will try to fix them and
move out of Quarantine. The goal is to move them all out of
Quarantine.

- There will likely be some tests that we will have to still move to
Quarantine and fix- but at least we have a mechanism to deal with it
(Quarantine :D )

- We have still some small fixes to CRON jobs/image tagging (working
on it and I hope to finish it today.

-  I will work over the next few days on the final move of Kubernetes
tests to Github Actions. Once this is done, the move to GA will be
complete. And Travis' problems will not impact us anymore.

J.

--
Jarek Potiuk
Polidea | Principal Software Engineer