Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 20:40:41 UTC

Release Tags

I just noticed that the 1.3.4 release hasn't been tagged yet in Git.  Did
something just not sync yet?

Daniel

Re: Release Tags

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>wrote:

> The semi-official git repo for buildr is now at:
> http://git.apache.org/

I think git.apache.org are now official mirrors of trunk, properly
maintained by Apache. (although there's a lag until new commits show up)

Assaf

Re: Release Tags

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Re: Release Tags