Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 15:46:14 UTC

[VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Folks,

Here are the details pertaining to the vote.

The signed artifacts for the M2 final release is available at
http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/

The keys are located at,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/tags/M2/Final/java/KEYS

All artifacts can be downloaded as a single tar file at,
http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/final.tar.gz

The release artifacts can be built using the following tag,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/tags/M2/Final/

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
Blog http://mutlix.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
You can close the vote here without the 3 mentor votes providing enough
of your PPMC votes are there.   Then call the vote on general@incubator.
Between the two votes, you need to have the three binding votes.
However, even if you get three votes here, you still have to call the
vote on general@.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Scott Deboy <sd...@comotivsystems.com>.
+1

Scott

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Scott,

Could you please vote on the qpid M2 release?

Regards,

Rajith

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yoav.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
On Thursday 08 November 2007, Martin Ritchie wrote:
> oh, sorry guys forgot to hit send on this yesterday.
>
> We don't seem to have a source artifact for .Net but for what we have
> here is my:
>
> +1
>
> It is not viewed in a good light if you have to go to the general list
> for IPMC votes. Given that we have four mentors(IIRC) then we
> shouldn't really need to go to the IPMC.

According to:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

All releases by podlings must be approved by the IPMC. The conventional
process is for the podling to flow the usual Apache process (including
TODO: link release vote) and then call for a IPMC VOTE on the general
incubator list.

The IPMC is the legally binding  PMC for all podling releases.   The
ENTIRE IPMC must have the opportunity to review and -1/+1 any release
votes and discover issues, etc...

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

RG

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
+1 from me as well, but I have to admit I only had time for very
cursory testing.

Yoav

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
+1

apachecon

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
I will be at apachecon for part of the time, while also doing other
meetings in the city, if you
are going to be there let me know so we can meet. We also have a short
slot to present qpid.

Are there any points anyone wants me to make / any numbers etc you might
have that are worth
adding to the talk.

Carl.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Release