Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Наумов Алексей <na...@outlook.com> on 2019/02/04 09:02:07 UTC

Contribution permission and ignite-2196

Hello!
I would like to contribute to apache ignite and i am asking for contribution permission.
I would like to start with ignite-2196 to get familiar with contribution process. The issue Is still reproducable (broken link from documentation -  https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/index.html). Im plannig to remove the link and wrap it into @code directive as suggested in comments to jira issue. Is this ok?

Re: Contribution permission and ignite-2196

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexey,

thank you for interest in Apache Ignite.

The only permission you need to contribute is JIRA assign/resolve issue
permission, PMC can grant it if you share your JIRA login. I guess it is
your account:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=naumov-a , isn't
it?
If so, please confirm, I've added it to list of contributors.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. short how to start guide
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contributing-to-apache-ignite