Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jkorab <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/16 13:25:47 UTC

Announcing the Apache Camel Developer's Cookbook

I am pleased to announce that along with Scott Cranton, we have just finished
writing a book about system integration with Apache Camel. The Apache Camel
Developer's Cookbook is now available for pre-order through Packt Publishing
and on Amazon (very exciting). You can read the full announcement on
http://www.jakubkorab.net/2013/12/apache-camel-developers-cookbook.html.

The book is a collection of over 100 how-to recipes for busy developers who
don't necessarily have the time to learn the entire framework back-to-front,
but who still need enough detail to not only do what they need to do but
also what else they need to consider. The cookbook covers material for all
skill levels - from people just starting out, to those who have been working
with Camel for a while and want to dig deeper into areas such as parallel
and asynchronous processing, or idempotency within transactions.

We hope that the book is going to be a useful addition to the Apache Camel
community, and will help to share the love for this awesome framework!

Jakub