Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Olson, Curtis B" <Ol...@state.gov> on 2009/03/25 17:28:35 UTC

REST interface for Query

Greetings, I am a new subscriber.   I'm Curtis Olson and I work for CACI
under contract at the U.S. Department of State, where we deal with
massive quantities of documents, so Solr is ideal for us.

We have a good sized index that we are starting to build up in
development.   Some of the filter constraints can get reasonable complex
(based upon individual user's access), and I find myself creating long
query strings for selection.  I like the REST interfaces for adding to
the index, and wish I could create an XML document for querying.  I
haven't found a request handler that can do this, does one exist?

Cheers,

Curtis Olson, S/ES-IRM, CACI Contractor

RE: REST interface for Query

Posted by "Olson, Curtis B" <Ol...@state.gov>.
Otis, that very much looks like what I'm after.

Curtis

Re: REST interface for Query

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Curtis,