Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/15 07:20:09 UTC

Board report reminder

Reminder to add a subproject report to the wiki page for both Hivemind
and Tapestry:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005

If it could be done tomorrow (Thursday), or at the latest by Friday
evening, I would appreciate it. I try to get the report sent in by
Friday night.

Thanks,

Hen

Re: Board report reminder

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
Sorry, but that mail got caught in my spam filter.
It never reached my inbox.

Achim

RE: Board report reminder

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
We probably just assumed that you would do it (at least I did).  I didn't
realize that you were out of commission, or I would have tried to do it.

Sorry, been traveling, and been sick.  I'm a little dissapointed that
nobody picked up the slack on this.  Suggestion: add issues to JIRA
for this purpose, rather than send email?

On 9/15/05, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reminder to add a subproject report to the wiki page for both Hivemind
> and Tapestry:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005
>
> If it could be done tomorrow (Thursday), or at the latest by Friday
> evening, I would appreciate it. I try to get the report sent in by
> Friday night.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hen

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

Re: Board report reminder

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, been traveling, and been sick.  I'm a little dissapointed that
nobody picked up the slack on this.  Suggestion: add issues to JIRA
for this purpose, rather than send email?

On 9/15/05, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reminder to add a subproject report to the wiki page for both Hivemind
> and Tapestry:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005
>
> If it could be done tomorrow (Thursday), or at the latest by Friday
> evening, I would appreciate it. I try to get the report sent in by
> Friday night.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hen

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

Re: Board report reminder

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, been traveling, and been sick.  I'm a little dissapointed that
nobody picked up the slack on this.  Suggestion: add issues to JIRA
for this purpose, rather than send email?

On 9/15/05, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reminder to add a subproject report to the wiki page for both Hivemind
> and Tapestry:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005
>
> If it could be done tomorrow (Thursday), or at the latest by Friday
> evening, I would appreciate it. I try to get the report sent in by
> Friday night.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hen

Howard M. Lewis Ship