Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by OB40 <om...@edftrading.com> on 2007/10/23 13:14:44 UTC

Could not correlate acknowledgement with dispatched message

Hi,

I have two consumers to a queue, one using JMS and the other using CMS, and
a single producer. This is a basic configuration of a system I am working
on. In a larger context there will be more consumers, both in C++ and Java,
all consuming messages from the same queue for load balancing.

The problem is that after receiving about 17000 messages, the C++ client
freezes while the Java client continues to run. On the Jconsole I see 1000
unacknowledged messages. On the xterm window from where activemq broker is
launched, I see a number of exceptions, each saying "Could not correlate
acknowledgement with dispatched message". If I use only one client (C++ or
Java), this problem does not appear, well till about twice the 17000 mark at
least.

I am using ActiveMQ 4.1.0 and ActiveMQ-CMS 2.1. I shall be very grateful for
any advice on how to resolve this issue.

Best Wishes