Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/12 14:28:54 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Hello,

The vote has passed with:

Binding: Brian, Jason, John
Non binding: Milos, Nicolas, Olivier

People counted according to http://maven.apache.org/team-list.html
I think Mauro and myself should add us in that list ;-)

I will do the moving at the end of the week end

Regards,

Raphaël

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] preparing the release of archetypeng

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
i did it for myself

Raphaël

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The moves occurred at revisions 611641 and 611642

Regards,

Raphaël