Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Hes Siemelink <he...@izecom.com> on 2004/09/07 12:00:34 UTC

Source code for excalibur-pool-1.0.jar

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find the source code for excalibur-pool-1.0.jar?

Thanks,

	Hes.

Re: Source code for excalibur-pool-1.0.jar

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Hes Siemelink wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where I can find the source code for excalibur-pool-1.0.jar?
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	Hes.

Well 2.0 source code is in the Excalibur project's SVN repository:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk/components/pool/

I believe, but I'm not sure, that excalibur-pool-1.0 was part of the
Excalbur 4.0 release, in which case you could get the source code here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/avalon/excalibur/v4.0/

But unless someone else clarifies I would double check with the rest of
the Excalibur folks over at user@excalibur.apache.org.

jaaron