Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Al Ferguson <al...@hotmail.com> on 2013/05/06 17:00:05 UTC

How to replace hard coded URIs?

Hi,

I defined the following route that works very well.

However, I have to read the URIs of the 3 services from ZooKeeper nodes.

How to replace the 3 hard coded URIs in the initial route by value nodes
read from Zookeeper?

Thanks

Re: How to replace hard coded URIs?

Posted by Al Ferguson <al...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Jon, it works now.

Re: How to replace hard coded URIs?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ah you wanted dynamic URIs - I thought you meant you wanted the initial
route configured at startup (i.e. once). enrich() doesn't support dynamic
URIs ATM. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4596 for more
info and work around. Basically you have to create a bean that then uses a
consumer template to consume from whatever URI you want.

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Al Ferguson <al...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I see, thanks for the proposal. However the properties are immutables,
> right?
>
> For steps 1 and 3, I'll use a Header and a RecipientList.
>
> But it seems I cannot use a RecipientList for the second step, the
> *enricher*.  Any possibilities anyone?  Claus?
>
> Thanks,
> Al. F

Cheers,
Jon
---------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: janstey@redhat.com
Web: http://redhat.com
Twitter: jon_anstey
Blog: http://janstey.blogspot.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://manning.com/ibsen

Re: How to replace hard coded URIs?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at http://camel.apache.org/properties.html to see how to use a
property for a URI.

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Al Ferguson <al...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I defined the following route that works very well.
>
> However, I have to read the URIs of the 3 services from ZooKeeper nodes.
>
> How to replace the 3 hard coded URIs in the initial route by value nodes
> read from Zookeeper?
>
> Thanks

Cheers,
Jon