Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/09/05 07:58:31 UTC

Re: Teleconference call

A teleconference this week doesn't work for Sanjiva and at the required
local times, Wednesday's don't work for Arthur and Tuesday's don't work for
Jeremy and me, so I'll propose two alternatives for next week:

Monday 12th Sept or Thursday 15th, at the same times in the original
posting below.

Can you please let me know your availability for both days and any
preference.

thanks.
John Kaputin

             John
             Kaputin/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             25/08/2005 16:46                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Teleconference call
                 woden-dev

I polled woden-dev recently about having a regular teleconference call.
Sanjiva suggested IRC chat due to expense of calling from Sri Lanka.  I'd
still like to have at least a one-off teleconference call to discuss the
Woden project, progress, your schedule expectations and what type of
regular chat/calls are required.

I have an MCI teleconference facility which has a US free-phone number for
the Boston and Toronto folks to use. Sri Lanka can either call
internationally to the UK number or if you can provide me with a Sri Lankan
tel number, I can call Sri Lanka and conference you in to the
teleconference.

With the current US and UK summertime adjustments, the time differences
are:
Boston/Toronto 10 hours behind Sri Lanka
UK 5 hours behind Sri Lanka

So I would suggest the following local times for the teleconference call:

Boston/Toronto at 08.00 EDT (GMT-4)
UK at 13.00 BST (GMT+1)
Sri Lanka at 18.00 SLT (GMT+6)

Next week (29th August+) I am on leave and Lawrence is at Eclipse World
conference, so I propose the following week for a teleconference, on
Wednesday 7th September at the local times stated above. Please let me know
if that suits you, or suggest different day/times on woden-dev and I'll try
to coordinate. I'll send call-in numbers when we have confirmed a
date/time.

If you want to chat with me about this you can get me through Yahoo instant
messaging at 'jkaputin_ibm' or I can access IRC as 'jkaputin' on the
#apache-axis channel.

regards,
John Kaputin
Web Services Development
Hursley Laboratory
IBM UK Ltd, MP211, Hursley Park, Winchester, SO21 2JN, UK.
email:  kaputin@uk.ibm.com
Tel: +44 (0)1962 817363  (internal 7-247363).  Fax: +44 (0)1962 842327

Re: Teleconference call

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 for 15th.

Sanjiva.

Re: Teleconference call

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Both the 12th and 15th work for me.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>
09/05/2005 08:37 AM
Please respond to
woden-dev

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Teleconference call

+0 for 12th (dr's appt)
+1 for 15th

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: Teleconference call

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+0 for 12th (dr's appt)

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: Teleconference call

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <jp...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 12Sept
+0 for 15Sept

Thx,
Jeremy

Re: Teleconference call

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Looks like Thursday 15th is the most likely date for the teleconference,
pending remaining responses.

         12th    15th
dims      +0      +1
sanjiva           +1
jeremy    +1      +0
lawrence  +1      +1
john      +1      +1

John Kaputin
Web Services Development
Hursley Laboratory
IBM UK Ltd, MP211, Hursley Park, Winchester, SO21 2JN, UK.
email:  kaputin@uk.ibm.com
Tel: +44 (0)1962 817363  (internal 7-247363).  Fax: +44 (0)1962 842327

             John
             Kaputin/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             05/09/2005 06:58                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Teleconference call
                 woden-dev