Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rahman USTA <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/15 17:40:12 UTC

FOP2.0 Docbook XSL NullPointerException

Hello;

I want to switch 1.1 to 2.0 but when converting Docbook5 to PDF I'm getting;

docbook/fo/docbook.xsl; Line #312; Column #54;
java.lang.NullPointerException

How can we solve this problem?

Thanks.

--
Rahman USTA
Istanbul JUG

Re: FOP2.0 Docbook XSL NullPointerException

Posted by Rahman USTA <ra...@gmail.com>.
It is my sorry, there is no problem with fop-xsl. I will send a new email
to fop-users with related custom xsl.

>>> http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"

Posted by Rahman USTA <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.