Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jleleu <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 10:24:37 UTC

Re: Upcoming Shiro Events - Bay Area, Boston, Philly... and New York?

Hi,

I'd really like to attend the "Shiro & OAuth" presentation by Les but Boston
is a bit too far from France.
Is it plan to take videos of the presentations and make them available
online ?
Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: Upcoming Shiro Events - Bay Area, Boston, Philly... and New York?

Posted by Claire Hunsaker <cl...@stormpath.com>.
Im working on video for all the talks and posting them on the website. We
did a trial run for Kalle's talk on ERBAC last week, so will hopefully have
all the talks recorded soon.

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
+1