Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Kalyan Sadaram <KS...@VigilanceInc.com> on 2000/12/14 20:28:25 UTC

Java Client

hai ,
my name is kalyan I am working on soap from past 3 months .. basically I use
MSSoap toolkit  and it works fine with my Api's .
Now I have a problem I would like to have a java client to talk with my
rope.dll running under IIS server
I had downloaded the code from www.soap-wrc.com/apache_ms_soap_interop.zip .
but when the code it doesnt run it give me class def not found error . This
might be a silly question but i am entirely new to java and just started
learning it .I am entirely of microsoft platform
I would appreciate if you would kindly reply me asap
Thanks
Kalyan

Vigilance Inc,
268 , Santa Anna Court