Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by S D <sd...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 22:40:14 UTC

Reporter for Hadoop Streaming?

 Is there a way to use the Reporter interface (or something similar such as
Counters) with Hadoop streaming? Alternatively, can how could STDOUT be
intercepted for the purpose of updates? If anyone could point me to
documentation or examples that cover this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

Re: Reporter for Hadoop Streaming?

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
You can retrieve them from the command line using

bin/hadoop job -counter <job-id> <group-name> <counter-name>

Tom

Posted by scruffy323 <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by S D <sd...@gmail.com>.
This does it. Thanks!