Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/12/30 04:46:18 UTC

Re: data modeling

Jonathon, Guess I will have to write one.. LOL
Just so people can have book to say it is a valid system.
:)
using a string as a ID to me is very system independent.
if it were a number (integer, long) then I would agree with you.
and there is a ProductStore Prefix that is appended to the order.
also there is a OAGIS project in the specialpurpose folder.

so if you clear up why you said these thing, I would be interested.

Jonathon -- Improov sent the following on 12/29/2007 7:07 PM: