Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "David R. Robison" <da...@openroadsconsulting.com> on 2014/10/06 20:52:56 UTC

Error building Rampart from trunk

I am getting the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.3.1:install
(default-install) on project rampart-policy: Failed to install artifact
org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:exec:jacoco:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT:
C:\Workspaces\3rdParty\rampart-trunk\modules\rampart-policy\target\jacoco.exec
(The system cannot find the file specified) -> [Help 1]

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Re: Error building Rampart from trunk

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
What version of Maven do you use?

Andreas