Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/21 06:42:28 UTC

New Mentor for the incubating Apache Trafodion project

Hi all,

It pleases me to inform you that ASF Member Jacques Le Roux has accepted
the invitation to join and help the incubating Apache Trafodion project as
a Mentor.

I have tried to add his credentials to the project's profile in Whimsy, but
didn't succeed. It must be that I don't have the proper permissions to do
such a thing. Can you help out to get Jacques listed there?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: New Mentor for the incubating Apache Trafodion project

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand, all,

Whether Jacques wants to be an Incubator PMC Member is beyond the scope and
reach of the incubating Apache Trafodion project. I suggest you solve that
between the two of you (Incubator PMC and Jacques).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

*OEM - the unaffiliated OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 21/09/2017 à 08:56, Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...It pleases me to inform you that ASF Member Jacques Le Roux has accepted
>> the invitation to join and help the incubating Apache Trafodion project as
>> a Mentor...
> Great!
>
> Note that https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committer/jleroux doesn't
> list Jacques as an Incubator PMC member. As an ASF member he just
> needs to ask on the Incubator private list to be added.
>
> Also, https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/trafodion already lists 5
> mentors - if some of them have left it's good to update that.
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks Bertrand

Completely forgot that, just done

Jacques

Re: New Mentor for the incubating Apache Trafodion project

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Hi,