Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 15:19:09 UTC

Upcoming release planning

I'd like to see two releases happen soon:

log4j-api-scala v11: let's get this out the door soon
log4j-core 2.8.2: we have bugfixes ready and I'd also like to see a release
of this before we move on to major 2.9 work

What do you all think? I can do most of the scala release myself, though
I'm not sure how to handle the site deployment part, so I'll need some help
there. As for the core release, I've done it once before, so if Ralph
doesn't have time to handle it, I can try it out again myself.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Upcoming release planning

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.
Sounds good, I think that both core and api-scala are ready for release.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer