Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kumar, Sumit" <Su...@sogeti-usa.com> on 2003/12/08 21:42:20 UTC

session sharing across webapps

Sorry, I posted the message earlier with a wrong subject.

Is it possible to put an object in session of another webapp, like I am in
context of webapp1 and I want to put an UserInfo object in session of
webapp2. Can I even access session of webapp2 from webapp1. Both are
deployed under Tomcat4.1.

Thanks
-sumit