Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@qosina.com> on 1996/06/24 19:54:59 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "Missing a "NoProxy" directive/feature" on Linux (fwd)

Yet another proxy question/bug.  No ack.

mkyed@image.dk, mkyed@borsen.dk said:
> From nobody@hyperreal.com  Mon Jun 24 12:37:31 1996
> From: mkyed@image.dk, mkyed@borsen.dk
> To: awm@qosina.com
> Date: Mon Jun 24  9:37:42 1996
> Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Missing a "NoProxy" directive/feature" on Linux
>
> Submitter: mkyed@image.dk,mkyed@borsen.dk
> Operating system: Linux, version: 2.0.0
> Version of Apache Used: 1.1b4
> Extra Modules used: mod_proxy
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> I miss a proxy directive for excluding requests
> for certain servers to which the clients can make
> direct connections (i.e. our local servers).
>
> I would like to keep traffic for local servers off
> our firewall/proxy machine and to be able to use the
> "ProxyRemote" directive for all outside requests.
>
> If i use "ProxyRemote" Apache fails to get documents
> from local serves since these are not known to the
> outside world (and the thereby the remote proxy).
>

> --
>
> Backtrace:

- --
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member
Qosina Corporation				    aram@hyperreal.com
http://www.qosina.com/			    http://www.qosina.com/~awm
PGP Key 			http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
Key Sig 	      BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
                -- Dean Martin