Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2022/04/26 16:34:04 UTC

maven utilities release preparation

Hi folks,

It's already a long time since that we didn't release the mavenutils
libraries.

I would like to release in sequence with sometimes two artefacts once to
reduce number of vote. I will try to start that tomorrow.

1) netbeans-parent
2) netbeans-mavenutils-parent
3) netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-harness alongside with
netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-shared
4) netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-plugin alongside with
netbeans-mavenutils-nb-repository-plugin

Two PR that are not dependencies update that I will merge soon
1)New option to nbm-maven-plugin to Include runtime scoped module libraries
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-plugin/pull/28
2)update download of artefacts + bump to RELEASE130 harness
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-harness/pull/8

I will update all what  dependabot point out.

Jdk 8 will be the target jdk.
I hope we can release the archetype another time but they need additionnal
works.

All the best
Eric