Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jetspeed <je...@comcast.net> on 2004/10/20 06:19:16 UTC

cvsgrab misbehaving?

Hello -

I'm behind a corporate firewall and am seeing some strange behavior
using cvsgrab to update sources.  It appears that all html files updated
from both jakarta-jetspeed and jakarta-jetspeed-2 are corrupted before
they hit my filesystem.  Their contents appear to be binary, and appear
as gibberish in the portal once I've built and installed jetspeed.war into
tomcat.  Has anyone seen this sort of behavior and, if so, know the
solution?

Cheers (and thanks in advance),
    Dan

Re: Jetspeed 1.6 and Plugin

Posted by Daniel Pardo <dp...@fia.es>.
Yes, I mistake one step;

maven plugin:install

Posted by Henry Isidro <he...@gmail.com>.
try the tutorials...http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/tutorial/

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:19:00 +0200, Daniel Pardo <dp...@fia.es> wrote:
> After read the documentation about plugin and search in the mail list, i
> cant begin a new portal with the plugin.
> I think that is necessary a document more detailed!
>
>  I did:
>
> mkdir MyPortal
> cd MyPortal
> maven jetpeed:genapp
>
> (previously I copy project.properties and project.xml in MyPortal directory
> and I configure this two files.)
>
> After execute maven jetspeed:deploy in the tomcat I see
>
> $jnavigation.setTemplate($config.getString("topnav.vm"))
>
> and in the other side
>
> There has been an Error!
> Reason:
>         org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: Failed to
> instantiate service Registry
>
> Get/Post Data:
> template = ShowError.vm
>
> Stacktrace:
>           java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/MessageListener
>
> So, somebody could tell me the first steps for start working with
> jetspeed???
>
> Thanks a lot,
>         Daniel Pardo

Henry Isidro
henry.isidro@gmail.com
hsiwap@yahoo.com

Jetspeed 1.6 and Plugin

Re: cvsgrab misbehaving?

Posted by Jetspeed <je...@comcast.net>.
Thanks much for the explanation.  I'll check into it...

Re: cvsgrab misbehaving?

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org