Posted to user@poi.apache.org by DrDad <dr...@bellatlantic.net> on 2011/06/21 20:57:43 UTC

FreezePane problem

I had one row of column headers and one column of row headers so I did:

  oneSheet.createFreezePane(1, 1);

Perfect. I added another column header row. Simple, yes? Just change to

  oneSheet.createFreezePane(1, 2);

It comes out way messed up.
The second row of headers appears twice! Both appearances are numbered 2! It
goes away if I use the vertical scroll bar!
Column C, not Column B, is the first visible column in the unfrozen section.
(In other words, it's shifted left one column.)

This happens on Excel 2007 and 2010.

I played with alternatives such as  oneSheet.createFreezePane(1, 2,1,2); to
no avail.

Any suggestions??

Re: FreezePane problem

Posted by DrDad <dr...@bellatlantic.net>.
Here's a picture of the what I'm talking about:

http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/n4511720/ScreenHunter_04_Jun._21_15.22.jpg

Notice in particular that row 2 appears twice!

Re: FreezePane problem

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
There was a fix to FreezePane in Bug 47964. The fix was included in POI 3.8 beta 3.

If you are using an older version then I suggest that you try the beta.

Regards,
Dave