Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by boris <bs...@eunet.yu> on 2006/09/27 13:48:35 UTC

problem with SOAP Response

Hi,

example:

The WebService method looks something like this:

public MyResponse helloRequest(String message);

It is all been deployed like in the wsdl-first example!!

The problem:

In a Response I?m getting something like this:

<HelloRequestResponse>
<MyResponse>
<Message>
</Message>
</MyResponse>
</HelloRequestResponse>

The root element ?HelloRequestResponse? is nowhere to find in WSDL, and also
it is nowhere defined back in java classes. Despite that it is built every
time on the top of my actual response Object as a root!! Why is that for??
Can I have a response without this generated element??

Many thanks!!
Boris