Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/02/25 05:24:11 UTC

www dir ???

Hi,

I am going to have a bash at making all avalon projects generate docs
appropriately. Local docs will be generated to <base>/docs, while website
docs will be generated to <base>/www and only www will be kept in CVS. The
www dir will be representative of last release. Comments?
Cheers,

Pete

Re: www dir ???

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 03:21  25/2/01 -0800, Federico Barbieri wrote:
>how are docs separated? I mean the block developer guide is more
>cornerstone related that avalon. At leas they should be mainteined in
>just one place (please no duplication!)
>On the other side many links between the three docs tree are needed. Do
>you have any plans?

I will separate them out to apporpriate repositories (basically move some
stuff from avalon to phoenix) and add some more documentation for the
others when I get time. How I link them together is a mystery at this stage
- I may change from stylebook to anakia or alternatively learn about xslt
extentions - whatever perks my interest at the time ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Re: www dir ???

Posted by Federico Barbieri <sc...@betaversion.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am going to have a bash at making all avalon projects generate docs
> appropriately. Local docs will be generated to <base>/docs, while website
> docs will be generated to <base>/www and only www will be kept in CVS. The
> www dir will be representative of last release. Comments?
> Cheers,

how are docs separated? I mean the block developer guide is more
cornerstone related that avalon. At leas they should be mainteined in
just one place (please no duplication!)
On the other side many links between the three docs tree are needed. Do
you have any plans?

Fede