Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/21 07:59:31 UTC

Svn Repository link error

Hi ,

I am  interested in Apache abdera project and would like to get involve
in.When i try to check out the code i found out that link for the SVN
repository should be updated in (http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/source.html)
.Hope this is the new link to the svn repository,( since project is moved
from incubator)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/

Regards,

Shelan Perera

Re: Svn Repository link error

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:59 PM, shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am  interested in Apache abdera project and would like to get involve
> in.When i try to check out the code i found out that link for the SVN
> repository should be updated in (http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/source.html)
> .Hope this is the new link to the svn repository,( since project is moved
> from incubator)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/
>
> Regards,
>
> Shelan Perera