Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 14:27:45 UTC

[general] log messages (was: Re: svn commit: r479971 - in /harmony/standard/site: docs/subcomponents/drlvm/getting_started.html xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/GettingStarted.html xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/getting_started.xml)

nadinem@apache.org wrote:
> Author: nadinem
> Date: Tue Nov 28 02:06:12 2006
> New Revision: 479971

> Log:
> Resolve H-2150: remove old/redundant info and screenshots
>
> Modified:
>     harmony/standard/site/docs/subcomponents/drlvm/getting_started.html
>     harmony/standard/site/xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/GettingStarted.html
>     harmony/standard/site/xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/getting_started.xml

Nadya, if you spell out the issue name in full, i.e. HARMONY-2150 then
JIRA will link together the commit with the issue and we can see the
full life-cycle together.  It can't do that if you abbreviate it to 'H'.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)