Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mathew Clark <ma...@genicomsystems.com> on 2001/03/26 00:36:41 UTC

URI Error when deploying sample services??

I'm just checking out some of the sample apps - Apache/Tomcat and when I
attempt to deploy a service, I get the following message - it's probably a
simple configuration issue.

Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client
Fault String = Unable to resolve namespace URI for 'ns2'

I'm using soap 2.0 with tomcat 3.1... I had the same error with SOAP 2.1 and
Tomcat 3.2

I am attempting to deploy using the descriptor as follows:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml

Any help would be appreciated...

Regards,

Matthew Clark.