Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ivo van Dongen <iv...@func.nl> on 2007/10/19 11:06:19 UTC

wsdl2java problem

Hi,

We're using the cxf-codegen-plugin for maven 2.1-snapshot atm and this
worked out great until yesterday when the source generation suddenly
failed. The last build that succeeded was on monday and no builds were
made in between. The strangest part is that I can't get it working again
even when using a maven plugin version from last week
(2.1-incubator-20071008.202151-8) which certainly worked then. This
leads me to beleive that something has changed in one of the
dependencies, but I can't figure out where. Has somebody else
expirienced this problem? Going back to the 2.0.2 release seems to fix it.

The relevant part of the maven output:

Oct 19, 2007 10:48:13 AM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader
loadPlugin
INFO: Loading plugin
jar:file:/home/ivo/.m2/repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-tools-wsdlto-frontend-jaxws/2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-tools-wsdlto-frontend-jaxws-2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/tools-plugin.xml
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:13 AM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader
loadPlugin
INFO: Found 1 frontends in <jaxws> plugin.
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:13 AM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader
loadPlugin
INFO: Loading <jaxws> frontend from <jaxws> plugin.
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:13 AM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader
loadPlugin
INFO: Loading plugin
jar:file:/home/ivo/.m2/repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-tools-wsdlto-databinding-jaxb/2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-tools-wsdlto-databinding-jaxb-2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/tools-plugin.xml
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:13 AM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader
loadPlugin
INFO: Found 1 databindings in <jaxb> plugin.
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:13 AM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader
loadPlugin
INFO: Loading <jaxb> databinding from <jaxb> plugin.
wsdl2java -d /local/home/ivo/workspace-fresh/tesis/target/xfire-source
-verbose -all
/local/home/ivo/workspace-fresh/tesis/src/main/wsdl/backstage/TesisBackstageServices.wsdl
wsdl2java - Apache CXF (incubator) 2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT

Oct 19, 2007 10:48:14 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
prepareRefresh
INFO: Refreshing org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@df33ae:
display name [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@df33ae];
startup date [Fri Oct 19 10:48:14 CEST 2007]; root of context hierarchy
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:14 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml]
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml]
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml]
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
obtainFreshBeanFactory
INFO: Bean factory for application context
[org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@df33ae]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3ce725
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
postProcessAfterInitialization
INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor' is not
eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example:
not eligible for auto-proxying)
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker
postProcessAfterInitialization
INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor' is not
eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example:
not eligible for auto-proxying)
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@3ce725:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.xml.XMLBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorConfigurer,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPTransportFactory];
root of factory hierarchy
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.apache.cxf.common.injection.ResourceInjector visitMethod
INFO: failed to resolve resource
org.apache.cxf.bus.resource.ResourceManagerImpl/bus
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:15 AM
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl <init>
INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath.
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:16 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext doClose
INFO: Closing org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@df33ae:
display name [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@df33ae];
startup date [Fri Oct 19 10:48:14 CEST 2007]; root of context hierarchy
Oct 19, 2007 10:48:16 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry
destroySingletons
INFO: Destroying singletons in
[...]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO]
org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.getInputEncoding()Ljava/lang/String;

Regards,
Ivo van Dongen

--
Ivo van Dongen
Func. Internet Integration

Re: wsdl2java problem

Posted by Ivo van Dongen <iv...@func.nl>.
Hi,

Thanks for the tip, this seems to be the cause of the problem. We have a
couple of dependencies that in turn depend on XmlSchema 1.1 (XFire among
others). I think we need to look at that first because forcing the right
version isn't working since the groupId changed, this means that both
versions are on the classpath and that's no good at all.

Regards,
Ivo van Dongen

Re: wsdl2java problem

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.