Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Ralph Perniciaro <ra...@eagles.usm.edu> on 2013/10/30 19:44:33 UTC

GeoSpatial properties and relationships

All,

I have a requirement to associate geospatial geometries to resources and
then be able to search for resources based on geospatial relationships such
as intersects, near, etc.  I would like to do this using jena, but not sure
what has been done.  If anyone has done this or has suggestions that would
be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ralph Perniciaro

Re: GeoSpatial properties and relationships

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 30/11/13 14:18, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> On 30/11/13 13:34, Dibyanshu Jaiswal wrote:
>> Hi all, few days back i was also in search of ARQ libraries that may
>> support Spatial queries. to that i got to know tht it has been
>> introduced in Jena 2.11.0. Though I am using the same version i failed
>> to find the api for jena.query.spatil in my jena-arq.jar. can someone
>> provide me with a link for the same.
>
> It's a separate down:
>
> http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jena/jena-spatial/
>
> maven (or similar) is best - or get the jar via the link above directly.

Don't forget the dependencies if taking the jar directly.

>      Andy

PS it+dependencies is also in the fuseki server jar.

java -cp  fuseki-server.jar main....

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dibyanshu Jaiswal <dj...@gmail.com>.

--
*Dibyanshu Jaiswal*
Mb: +91 9038304989

Re: GeoSpatial properties and relationships

Posted by Ying Jiang <jp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Olivier Rossel <ol...@gmail.com>.
interesting indeed.