Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Ivan Bogouchev <iv...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/15 17:40:15 UTC

DOMDocument conflict

Hi,

I've read in the documentation that in MSVC an ambiguity resolving the
DOMDocument class is caused by somehow including the msxml.h file in
the project.

Does anyone know of a way to remove that include file from my project
or fully quallifying is the only solution?

thanks in advance

Re: DOMDocument conflict

Posted by Ivan Bogouchev <iv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answers.
Seems like fully qualifying DOMDocument is the only solution :(.

Re: DOMDocument conflict

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Ivan,
another option is to #undefine DOMDocument in the CPP file you are using
Xerces.

Alberto