Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2016/05/10 13:44:26 UTC

Perf test

I am trying to run the location test and am getting

java -jar target/benchmarks.jar ".*AsyncAppenderLog4j2LocationBenchmark.*" -f 1 -wi 10 -i 20 -t 4 -si true
No matching benchmarks. Miss-spelled regexp?
Use EXTRA verbose mode to debug the pattern matching.

What’s up with that?

Ralph

Re: Perf test

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
I did this (almost the same except path to jar) and it worked fine:

java -jar log4j-perf\target\benchmarks.jar
".*AsyncAppenderLog4j2LocationBenchmark.*" -f 1 -wi 10 -i 20 -t 4 -si true

Try the -l (lowercase L) option to list all benchmarks in the jar:
java -jar log4j-perf\target\benchmarks.jar -l