Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Praveen B <pb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/20 06:58:16 UTC

Fwd: Car Insurance Renewal Policy - Buravilli Praveen Kumar

Hi,

Please find my car insurance policy and let me know the insurance premium
amount for thus year and it's features.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar,
Etios-AP09CE6220,
MOBILE:9885456905
Posted by Praveen B <pb...@gmail.com>.
Hi CloudStack Users,

Please ignore my earlier email which was sent to user group by mistake from
my mobile yesterday.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar,
Founder, PSI Cloud Solutions,