Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com> on 2007/07/12 21:10:01 UTC

RepositoryListner.getLocation

Hi,

We are trying to load and use axis2 via JNI and in this case we have the
system class loader to be the thread context loader.

That causes problems when loading modules due to the following code in

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListner.getLocation()

Class clazz = Loader.loadClass("org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine");
java.net.URL url =
clazz.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation();

If loaded by the system classloader, the class does not have a
protection domain
assoiciated with it and the code throws NPE.

Is this fixed in 1.3 RC2 or I need to open a JIRA?

Thanks!

George Stanchev

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: RepositoryListner.getLocation

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
No it is not fix in RC1  , please create a JIRA. If possible please
attach a patch file as well.

Thanks
Deepal