Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sebastian Negomireanu <se...@justdesign.ro> on 2009/10/25 13:27:00 UTC

COPY bug

Hello,

I am running the Windows version of CouchDB. It seems that when I perform a
COPY operation the result does not contain the ok=true pair, only the id and
rev values. Is this by design or is it a bug (the documentation says that it
should also return the ok value)?

  _____

Best regards,
Sebastian Negomireanu | CTO / Managing Partner JustDesign Sibiu, Romania
+40-726-181186 | +40-788-757462
 <ma...@justdesign.ro>
sebastian.negomireanu@justdesign.ro

SC JustDesign SRL | Str. Dorului 20, 550352, Sibiu, Romania
+40-269-210008 |  <ma...@justdesign.ro> office@justdesign.ro |
<http://www.justdesign.ro> www.justdesign.ro

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the ones to
which it is addressed, and contains information which is confidential and
may be privileged. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use (of any part) of
this information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender or Just Design SRL by return e-mail or telephone
(+40-269-210008) and delete this e-mail from your system, including any
attachments thereto. Any information in this message that does not relate to
the official business of Just Design SRL shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it. Internet communications are not secure, therefore
Just Design SRL does not accept any liability for either the contents of
this message, or any damage related to documents and/or data which are
communicated by e-mail. Violation of this notice may be unlawful.