Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "belvey@163.com" <be...@163.com> on 2017/07/24 01:41:37 UTC

how can i enable nifi to perform user authentication over http?

    Hello, I had ping this email days ago without response, and here i am. I would appreciate it if you can give me any idea on how to enable user authentication and authorization over http(any possibility on modifiy it's sorce code?).
    Your response will be very helpful for me, because  https is much too heavy for our platform, and i realy need to know if authentication over http is practicable.

Thanks for your early reply.
Best Regards

Posted by "belvey@163.com" <be...@163.com>.
 Got it,  thank you.

Best Regards
YuNing

Please subscribe [1] to the mailing list so that you can more easily
see the responses.  You did receive a response [2] to your original
request.

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/mailing_lists.html
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/545c5f59a13a38554d4c9b99df8b4a378b1cef714c9ed78582cb25a2@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E

Thanks