Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Michael Pigott <mp...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/13 22:27:16 UTC

Is anyone working on AVRO-457?

Hello,
    I am interested in generating an Avro file from an XML document with an
XML schema (and vice versa).  I see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-457 is open, but doesn't appear
to have anyone working on it.  I'm happy to work on this myself.  Is
someone else already on it?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Is anyone working on AVRO-457?

Posted by Michael Pigott <mp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
    I created the following proposal for this project
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BkuMPplmgd4imrU-Fv9RhVsubWMFtmI0mcRzcDAWXD4/edit?usp=sharing
and I attached it to the JIRA ticket (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-457 ).
    Comments welcome!