Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN <vi...@rd.francetelecom.fr> on 2000/09/27 09:51:19 UTC

Error in the FP XSP TagLib documentation

It seems that there is an error in the FP XSP TagLib online/offline
documentation.

In the "Configuration" section, it says  :

"Map the

http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0

namespace to the fp prefix"

But the example given after that is not good :

<xsp:page
language="java"
xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0"

should become :

<xsp:page
language="java"
xmlns:fp="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0"

I don't know who is responsible for updating the documentation so I send my
remark to this mailing list.

Vincent Mahé

Branche Développement - FT R&D - DIH/HDM
4, rue du Clos Courtel - 35512 Cesson Sévigné

Phone : (33) 2 99 12 43 63
Fax : (33) 2 99 12 40 98
mailto:vincent.mahe@francetelecom.fr <ma...@francetelecom.fr>

Re: Error in the FP XSP TagLib documentation

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 09:51 +0200 27/09/00, MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN wrote:
>It seems that there is an error in the FP XSP TagLib online/offline
>documentation.
>
>In the "Configuration" section, it says  :

Thanks for pointing this out, I will soon be releasing the next version,
I'll be rewriting the dox so I'll fix it then.

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre