Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by cocoon <co...@kbr-immobilien.de> on 2003/11/08 06:16:54 UTC

installing the WoodyHibernateandFlow example from Hugo Burm

I am using cocoon-2.1rc1.
I got Hugos XMLForm-example running. But I didnĀ“t succeed in getting
Woody running I get the following message
ConversionError The undefined value has no properties.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody.js; line 54)
When I try the Jxform-example I get the error :
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException:
"file:/root/cocoon-2.1/webapp/jxtest/flow.js", line 54 : uncaught
JavaScript exception