Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn> on 2008/09/23 22:05:25 UTC

Re: Learning Experience and Documentation Help - The Advanced Framework Videos Transcript

David,

I'll try to translate these docs in Chinese later in this year. What a
license statement could I use? :)

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-09-22一的 23:59 -0600,David E Jones写道:

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Feel free to translate it and either license under the Apache License
2.0 or something like that, or just copyright it but distribute it for
free like we're doing.

-David